The inventor of the label, the Dutchman Hans Monderman, explains the principle as follows: “The room must tell people how they should behave”.
- ways with a clear orientation by symbols and direction signs and a barrier-free net through the city without steps, basic information for the visually impaired people on the ground to integrating barrier-free in Urban design
- important when planning public spaces- Required space for user
- proper slope and surface structure of walkways
- do not plan parking lots which blocking other street user space
- all types of transport such as motorized private and public transport, cyclists and walking people match in the planning and get a fitting and secure area
- all plannings and design details improve one that everyone can use streets, roads and walkways barrier free and safe