- Space and outdoor facilities
- car parking lot
- Building access
- Movement areas in the building
- Community facilities
Add the equipment in the workplace that moving Space is enough available and the accessibility like heights fit to the individual workers.
For senses impaired employees, as the visually impaired, the blind, the hearing impaired and deaf special technical aids are required.
- height adjustable work tables, cabinets, racks can be a large supporting solution
- individually variable adjustable working chairs
- Stand supporting chairs– better support for your spine
- Workplace lighting